Thursday, June 18, 2009

Butterfly reader.. hehehehe..

Encountered this word while reading H.G. Wells, wherein he says, "The last four words will not attract the butterfly reader, I know. "

I'm loving that word, may be because I love butterflies or may be because I myself flutter a lot. That word is amusing me and kind of tickles me.

Googled around, but never found anything useful. (courtesy: my slothful search techniques) Let me know if you've something to share!

(Butterfly reader... what I call in my language, కల్తీ లేని తిట్టు! )

3 comments:

D.S.Murty said...

You may like this:
http://greatday.com/

Don Corleone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Purnima said...

Don Corleone:

Rude it may sound, I'm not keen on publishing you comment here. No explanations will be given.

Thanks for your input. Dons should be busy doing better things.