Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ahem! Yet another one..

I keep denying people, but in a way or two "Yes, I'm addicted to blogging". At the same time, I can still be very sure of the fact that the association is of highest quality, especially those with the Telugu. Kinda feel that, it has given me a new sense of life in certain ways. I was under the impression that it was all about getting better at my own language, but the truth is that I gained a lot more than that.

Anyway, lemme try and answer this question, why yet another blog? As one of my friend claims, why am I so keen of eating away blogger accounts (he says so!)?  This blog is nothing but a personal space for myself, just to jot down anything and everything that comes to my mind.

And how did I freeze that name for this blog? Simple again, passions and impressions actually sum me up and also I just started exploring Pablo Neruda. So.. you see!

This could be just another attempt among several others, that I could mess up with. But one of my policies these days has been, "It's okay to mess it, rather to miss it completely!"

p.s: This would be blog in all the languages I know. Very keen on including Urdu in it as well. ;-)

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

Hey you know urdu ??

Teach me plzzzzzzzz!!!

Purnima said...

Well, I'm working on it! Let's see if it turns to be any good!