Monday, December 22, 2008

General Heartbreak

You pulled me in
rescued me from that unsettling sea
but the rope you used was tattered
and it was thrown with intent for me
the passionate tune you played
distracted me from your chaotic ways
a bittersweet defeat
I was smiling before you brought me down
Spinning spinning
Heart pumping speeding
Blushing and blood rushing
I loved it
Never wanting to regain balance
And you were holding me so tight
With open hands
Eventually you lost grip
No, you just let go
I was thrown into that ocean once again
You silently sailed away and left me unanswered
Drowning in my mistake
My heart slowing slowly all so deceiving
It broke within me and I stopped breathing
You saved me with false valiancy
Then let me sink because the water too covers your face
Once my hero, now my heartbreak

by Alchemy Sole

No comments: