Sunday, April 26, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic

It's nice, cute, sweet, funny movie. If you don't have better things to do for an hour or two, I strongly recommend you watch this movie.

It's a story about a shopaholic, who feels on top of the world after every single purchase. That feeling being only for a moment, she feels like re-doing it, re-living it and hence ends up with too many debts to handle. Life, I guess has its own plans apart from what we plan for it. This gal happens to fall for a guy, who is at the other end of the spectrum. This movie has all those li'l moments of craziness, of weirdness, of sensible under the mask of nonsense and all the likes.

I Loved this movie, for many reasons. One for the story line, two for the guy who played the lead, third for the whirlwind into which I was pushed time and again watching few scenes.

This may not be the best possible movie, but something that would linger on my mind for a long time. Reasons? Shhh..

No comments: